Generally, a car is made out of hundreds and hundreds of parts. They come in all shapes and sizes. Small, large, wide, long, no matter what shape or form it may be. All these parts gave their own importance. Without them, a car cannot balance out its performance, especially when it comes to smaller parts.
Moreover, one of these small parts is ignition coils. They belong to the lungs of a car, which is the ignition system. Generally, the ignition system works on the start-up of the car and they also have a hand in engine performance. The ignition coil is directly attached to the spark plug as well.
In brief, the work of an ignition coil is to create a large amount of electric power from a very small one. That power helps the spark plug create the spark and then ignite the fuel. Then, the flaming fuel starts the engine, and the journey of the vehicle begins.
So, it is clear that the ignition coil is a very important part of overall performance. While buying ignition coils, you might run into some confusion. There are many great brands such as TRQ ignition coils. So here is a TRQ ignition coils review.
TRQ Ignition Coils Review: What Are the Trq Ignition Coils?
In general, TRQ is a very experienced ignition coil manufacturer. The name TRQ stands for Trusted, Reliable, Quality. Generally, the name speaks a lot of their products. These ignition coils are good-looking, powerful, and definitely reliable. They are made with strict notice and also very cleverly. Generally, they also look very attractive.
The TRQ ignition coils use technology to get better usage and power. They also promise up to 15 percent more power to your engine. The improving windings also help for a stronger and more powerful Ignition coil. These ignition coils also optimize the fuel mileage very well and also the throttle response.
These ignition coils are under road testing for better results. Also, they are very widely durable and compatible. The TRQ ignition coils also come at a fair price for the service they provide. They provide service to over 15 vehicles from Ford and Lincoln brands. So overall, these are very great replacement ignition coils.
Generally, the TRW ignition coils are very well made. Their exterior is attractive and strong. They are light and also quite easy to install. The red color of the exterior helps the ignition coil look more usable.
The TRQ ignition coils are made with strict supervision and are also great materials. They are made with a double winding for a stronger and more powerful product. These ignition coils are smooth and will not cause you a lot of hassle.
For peak performance, TRQ ignition coils are recommended by the critics used for better electrical balance. So overall, these ignition coils are very well made and they sure look great!
The compatibility of an ignition coil is very important as it determines the usage. If the product is not compatible with your vehicle, it is impossible to use. So, it is important to check compatibility.
Generally, the TRQ ignition coils mainly service Ford and Lincoln brands. Overall, they seem to service 19 vehicles from different times. Some examples are Ford F150 V6 and Expedition Turbo 3.5L, Ford Taurus and Taurus Turbo 3.5L, Lincoln Navigator and MKS Turbo 3.5L, Lincoln MKT Turbo, and so on.
So, it can be seen that these ignition coils work best for Ford and Lincoln 3.5 Litre vehicles.
Overall, the durability of a product is key. It determines how long and how good the product is. Especially in the case of Ignition coils. As ignition coils are sometimes a hassle to install and replace, customers want these to be long-lasting.
Generally, on average, ignition coils can go anywhere from 60000 to 130000 miles. In time, that is about 6 months to 2 and a half years. Of course, this time span depends on usage skill, quality of the coil, and so on.
In the case of the TRQ ignition coils, these ignition coils last up to 1 and a half years or so. But of course, if it is under good usage and care, the time can increase by about a month or so. Generally, the given time is good judging by all aspects.
Generally, the price is a huge factor when it comes to all products. It determines how good the product will be in many ways. Also, when buying a product, we need to have an idea about the market. This is to know whether we will get the best service for our money or not. The price also determines compatibility and durability in many ways.
Overall, ignition coils come at a large range of money. Also, generally, a higher price results in better quality in most cases. For example, higher quality ones like Bosch come in at 139.99 US dollars for 6 ignition coils. Other good quality ones like MAS come in at 79.99 US dollars for an 8 pack.
Generally, compared to other brands, the TRQ ignition coils come at a steeper price. For a 6-pack, these ignition coils come at 139.99 US dollars or more. The prices can vary from one dealer to the other, of course. The 8 Pack comes at about 170.99 IS dollars on some websites, which is generally a high price. Though, the service is almost on par with the price.
Other Features of the TRQ ignition coils
Lastly, there are some extra features. Generally, these ignition coils come with clear instructions and a kit. Also, they are OE compliant, so they will be fit and clear to use. These ignition coils also have a lifetime warranty, which is a great convenience in case of replacement. So overall, these ignition coils cause very less hassle to the customers.
Benefits of Using TRQ Ignition Coils
- These ignition coils are very well waded with great supervision.
- They are attractive and effective in terms of service.
- Their ignition coils are great for Ford and Lincoln vehicles and brands.
- The TRQ ignition coils are OE compliant.
- There is a lifetime warranty and a kit with these ignition coils.
- They are strong, smooth, and also efficient.
- These ignition coils will make your vehicle relatively smoother.
- They help in oil mileage and overall oil efficiency and economy.
Pros and Cons of the Trq Ignition Coils
- Build quality: The build quality of the TRQ ignition coils is definitely a plus. It is strong, well made, and elegantly attractive. They have also been using the correct materials in the correct ways for maximum efficiency. The interior build quality is just as good as the outside. Double windings help out a long way overall.
- Strong and smooth: TRQ ignition coils are made to make your vehicle smoother. These ignition coils will provide you with the best service money can buy along with other greats. Misfiring, arching, and other problems are very rare in the case of these ignition coils.
- Durability: Overall, compared to other brands the TRQ ignition coils have a decent run time. These ignition coils can run about 110000 miles without a scratch. So, you can just install and forget.
- Other: As these coils are OE compliant, they are definitely fit and ready to go. The lifetime warranty of these coils also helps a lot. These ignition coils are also very easy to install and the provided kit helps more.
- Compatibility: Overall, the compatibility range could have been better.
- Price: Generally, there are many cheaper options on the market. Though they are slightly lacking in other aspects.
TRQ Ignition Coils Customer Reviews
Overall, the customer reviews for these ignition coils are pretty positive.
One customer said, “Amazing coils. Would definitely recommend it if you have a Ford. Made my vehicle smoother and I have been using it for over a year now. Great!” – Brad.
Another happy customer shared, “They are amazing! Also, they look very good and are very easy to install. My F150 has been running great and these are Undoubtedly powerful. 10 out of 10!” – Michael.
But, one customer had said, “From a critical point of view, there are slight adjustments. The price could have been lower according to the service and the compatibility range could have been higher. Other than that, it is a pretty decent ignition coil.”
So, it is clear that these ignition coils are great. In brief, if you want a smooth high budget ignition coil that will run for a long time, this is one of the best for you. Before buying, check if your vehicle is there on the compatibility list, and enjoy!